Pages

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

What's you favorite type of book?

Do you think you hate reading. Well actually you maybe just not reading the books you like. You see I always hated reading, but my sister will just keep on reading until you say "STOP." I could never read a book nonstop, even if my parents tried to force me. One time I just said to myself  " Why don't I try reading the last book of the Harry Potter series." And that's what I did. Once I finished the first page I was hooked on the book and I read nonstop. It took me just 2 days to finish an 800 page book. I then read another book related to HP, it's title was "Eragon". I immidiately got hooked. Then I thought to myself I don't hate reading, I'm not just reading the books I like. My favorite type of books are Horror, Suspense, Mystery and Fast Paced books. THAT'S WHAT I LIKE.

No comments: