Pages

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

A Friend Coming Over After a Long Time

I started off my day by going for my tennis lessons at the J.I.S High School. My coach Pak Benny is a very good coach who also teaches tennis at the High School as well as the Middle School. Even though it was a hot day with today’s temperature reaching 40 degrees Celsius I thoroughly enjoyed my tennis lesson. After a refreshing tennis lesson , I headed to the Middle School Library to check out some books by Anthony Horwitz.

Today has been an exciting day because my good friend Tarun had come over to play with me after a really long time! We played badminton and cricket in the garden. Cricket is a sport similar to baseball except there are rules which are completely different from baseball. Cricket is a very well-known sport in India.

After a very active day we had pizza and chicken nuggets for lunch. We spent the rest of the time indoors. Since Tarun loves to play billiards we played billiards in my house. Tarun won the first round while I won the second, so basically it was a draw.

At 4: 30 Tarun had to leave because his aunt was in the hospital so he had to visit her.

And that was the end of a very fun filled and exciting day!! JJ

1 comment:

Michael said...

Tennis, books, Tarun, cricket and billiards? What a day, Brandon.

Spend some time checking out some of the other blogs. Gillian has a couple cute penguin videos.

mjh