Pages

Thursday, October 1, 2009

10 Sentences Using our Vocabulary Words

1. The famous Ventriloquist performed in the Fine Arts Theater

2. The terrorist had done a very malicious act by destroying the W.T.C (World Trade Center)

3. My Mom had to bellow to stop my sister and me from fighting with each other.

4. Every human being who lives on earth is mortal, no one who lives on earth is immortal.

5. The Burj Dubai is an overwhelming man made structure.

6. Spilling the drink on my T-shirt was a blunder I shouldn't have done.

7. I was idly waiting at the airport for the plane to land.

8. Alegebra and Intergers are quite perplexing math topics.

9. The flood flowed rampantly in Taiwan.

10. In the book Eragon the Hadaraac Dessert is a very vast and empty desert with no water and no food.

1 comment:

Michael said...

Brandon, this is fine work. Not only are the words used accurately in quality sentences, but you've really got control over the presentation aspect of you're blog. Keep up the good work, my man.