Pages

Friday, October 16, 2009

Another Earthquake AGAIN???

I was strumming my guitar at guitar class in Pondok Indah Mall when I suddenly felt myself shaking! At first I was confused then I realized it was an EARTHQUAKE!!! Everyone was running down the escalators, next I met my mom, who told me to go to the main entrance at Pondok Indah Mall with my maid as we were descending down the stairs at top speed, I heard babies crying and people panicking. Once we were at the entrance, my mom had to pick up my sister who was at a birthday party on the last floor!!!!!!!

After 5 nail biting and anxious minutes I found my mom at the main entrance with my sister. Next I gave a sigh of relief and made our way back home on our car. And that was the end of one of my most frightening experiences!!! On one of my older posts I said that BBC and CNN predicted there would be another earthquake. Well their hypothesis was correct!!

I HOPE THERE WILL BE NO MORE EARTHQUAKES!!!

1 comment:

Michael said...

Yes, Brandon, I felt it too. I was on the 5th floor of the hospital visiting a friend when I felt the whole building swaying. We did not have people going crazy coming down the stairs, but the stairwell certainly was crowded.

Check Hyun Jin's blog. She's recorded her experiences, and her reaction was somewhat like yours.

Be well, Brandon.

mjh