Pages

Monday, January 11, 2010

What I did over the break

Watched Movies
  • Avatar
  • 3 idiots

Avatar

Avatar was a movie I watched in 3D!!! It was basically about a person named Jake who is a soldier who is in a future army trying to destroy the heart of Pandora. Pandora is a place where these creatures live. These creatures are called the "navies" and they look simillar to us, humans. The Commander of the army tells Jake to close his eyes, then they put him into a machine and it transforms him into one of the Navies. He had to transform into one of the Navies so he can tell all the Navies to evacuate from where they are living. Jake told them this, because the army wants to attack their tree where they live. In the end Jake wants to be one of the Navies for good. Finally since the army shot down their tree where the Navies live. Jake had decided to fight back and the Navies won the battle.
Avatar is made by the director of Titanic, his name is James Cameron. Avatar has been the most expensive movie in the history of all movies. The cost to make this movie is.......... DRUM ROLL PLEASE!!!
200,000,000$$$$
3 idiots

3 idiots is a Hindhi film, which is actually based on a true story, when the father forces his son what to take up for college. Here the father forces his son to take up engineerig, but he's actually the class clown. While his two other friends were about to get expelled from the engineering college because of him. In the end he runs his own school, which is located far away from the cars,the noise and the pollution.

The main actor is Amir Kahn. And I think this is a "must watch movie" so as Avatar.



















Celebrating Christmas
Celbrating Christmas in India was special for my dad, because the priest who was celebrating the mass was my dad's class mate and the fact that the mass was located at my dad's school. It was a special Christmas for my dad, but not so much for me. I knew the next day I would get get my christmas present which was an i-pod touch!!!!


Celebrating the New Year
We celebrated the new year in Mumbai by going to church, then we went to a high end restraunt called "Salt and Water". It was a special day for my mom and dad, because it was not just only the New Year, it was my mom's birthday and it was my parents wedding anniversary too!
Visiting Family
The reason we came to India, because we could visit relatives and family. I had to go for two family reunions, two from my dad's side and one from my mom's side. Also I visited my grandparents with my mom. The Reason I had to visit my grandparents personally, is because I had to interview my grandma for my English and Social Studies project. Not only that I video taped the interview.
In the end it was a really nice holiday!!!

1 comment:

Eric L said...

Avatar is so good. I also got an I pod touch.