Pages

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Our Exciting Trip to India

For the December Break we went to Mumbai and Goa. Mumbai is India's second biggest city. Goa is my hometown and it's a 45 minute flight from Mumbai, you can aslo go to Goa by train. Goa is a wonderful place and is full with beaches and a little bit of rice paddies, just like Bali! Except Goa is less devoloped and their beaches are dirty. I didn't really want to swim in the sea, just looking at it made me vomit.

In Mumbai we had to attend my dad's cousin's wedding. I had to wear a suit for the first time in my life. My dad said that I looked like a buisness man!!!! Anyway, we celebrated Christmas with a special mass at my dad's school and his classmate was the priest!!! It was a very special christmas for my dad and me, because I got an I pod Touch for Christmas!!!!!!!! Yipeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!

We celebrated New Years by going for a midnight mass. The New Year was a special day for my mom and dad because it was their wedding anniversary and it was my mom's birthday too!!!!

We had to go to 3 family reunions during my trip to India. 2 from my dad's side and one from my mom's side. Next I got to visit my grandparents from my mom's side personally because I had to do a school project where I had to interview my grandma.

Finally we had to go back home to Jakarta, it was a long flight,but it felt nice being back in Jakarta again, away from the hustle and bustle in Mumbai.

No comments: