Pages

Monday, September 21, 2009

Eragon


By: Christopher Paolini
*****
I've just finished reading an excellent book titled "Eragon" It's about a fifteen year old boy Eragon who lives on a farm with his cousin and his stepfather. In just a day his life is shattered, his stepfather died when two evil murders " The Ra'zac" have come to search for a blue stone and Eragon found the blue stone in a forest, but Eragon doesn't know that the stone he had found is actually a dragon egg. While he was asleep his dragon egg hatches and a blue dragon emerged from the egg. He named his dragon "Saphira". Now he will adventure through cities, a vast dessert and mountains so tall they reach up to the clouds and above.

My favorite part is when Eragon killed the evil shade in the end. I think Christopher Paolini uses great vocabulary in his books. Eragon is the first book in the sequel followed by "Eldest" then "Brisingr". I wonder when the 4th book of the sequel comes out.

1 comment:

Middle School Si Won said...

Yeah... Definitely this is a fun book. I'm reading through it and I only read a little and I still like it. This is a good book.

I learned some new vocabulary too!!!!!!!!