Pages

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Awesome Stuff !


By: Richard Tulloch

*****
This is the 3rd book in the series about Brian Hobble's strange life. I think this book is really exciting that's why I gave it an awesome rating. Brian Hobble thinks he has a second evil brain he writes excuse notes to all of his friends and in return they have to join the play they're doing called "Cyberno". At first Brian thought it was a really boring, but it turned out to be really fun after all. In the end Brian has to tell the truth in front of the meanest principal in Garunga District School they ever had!!!
I recommend this book to all ages and I think you have to read the first book of the series then you can understand the book better. The second book is "Freaky Stuff" and the next book after "Awesome Stuff" is "Scary Stuff!!!" In this book Brian looks a bit unusual, his nose grows so big like pinocchio's!

1 comment:

Michael said...

Richard Tolluch really does have a winning package here. I'm interested in your comment about needing to read book one to better enjoy book three. I've not hear others say this before.

Was the time in front of the principal your favorite part?